Members Registration $4.99

==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My HTC Wildfire S (Metro Pcs) is giving me radio interface resource shortage error?
07-20-2012, 05:59 AM
My HTC Wildfire S (Metro Pcs) is giving me radio interface resource shortage error?
Then when I click on the "details" it says Cause Code 64, Error Class 2.
This is less than 2 days from a software upgrade that I was prompted to perform in my status bar. Initially I didn't have enough internal memory for the upgrade so I uninstalled some apps and performed the upgrade.
I googled it, but came up empty. Do I need to factory reset? I can't make or receive calls or texts so I can't dial a #8226 or whatever Verizon users call. I can't even call Metro PCS to see if there's a resolution available, and there's no option for live tech support at the website. I do not have an alternative line for calls. "Smart phone" has outsmarted me again. Sad I literally just bought the phone a week ago...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 08:52 AM

Ehh dont be dissapointed , that could happen to anyone . I suggest you search for tech support compani like http://www.supercheapit.com who offer it suport but android+ios support too.
You could contact them if there's no option for live tech support at the website you tried .
If that won't do it for you . You should send the phone back to it's manufacter . I think you have a warranty since you're phone is one week old ...
07-20-2012, 09:27 AM

Maybe there is something wrong with your billing information or it could be that the system didn't update properly. Try calling the MetroPCS support group at (800) 373-2876.They can have a look into your account to see if there has been any errors on your account, you will need your 8-digit pin or security question before-hand. If there is nothing wrong, then a factory reset is the next best option. Just make sure to backup your contacts into your memory card and you'll be all set. Factory Reset for Wildfire S: Hold "down volume" key and "power key", hold until the "clear storage" is highlighted. Press "volume up" for yes.