Members Registration $4.99

==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my Straight Talk phone keep freezing up? (not smartphone)?
07-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Why does my Straight Talk phone keep freezing up? (not smartphone)?
I have a Samsung phone from straight talk. It has the blackberry looking keyboard but is not a smartphone. It does not even allow downloading games on here. I have had it for about a year and have dropped it a lot. Lately (past few months) I have noticed it has begun to freeze up when I am on the internet. Most of the time I have to take out the battery and put it back in but sometimes it turns itself off and back on. This has been getting more and more frequent lately. Last night I was on the internet on YA and some of the pieces of the internet page just dissapeared. So I restarted my phone and it went back to normal. It is driving me nuts! I do not have that many photos or ringtones and as I metioned, photos and ringtones are the only thing I can download. WHY IS MY PHONE DOING THIS AND HOW CAN I STOP IT? (I am saving for a new phone but it will be about a month or two before I have the money)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 02:25 PM

Well, this is normal, especially when you drop your phone a lot. It's time to get a new phone. Next time, can you consider to get a rugged/tough phone? It might be a little pricey but it save your money since you drop your phone a lot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply